For most small businesses, downtime due to lagging networks or network failure is the second highest business cost after HR. It is also one of the widest reaching problems a business can face, affecting everyone from clients and suppliers to employees and managers. One way to determine whether your businesses should invest in improving the quality of your network connections is to answer the following questions.
Does your business:
- Leverage the internet for 50% of your business operations or more?
- Deploy 3 or more computers, including phones, laptops, and desk side machines?
- Employ 2 or more employees?
- Conduct business at multiple (two-four) locations?
If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, then you need to review your current network setup because your company can benefit from a faster network. Many variables affect how fast your network is running, and we at Hill Country Technology Solutions have seen everything. Whether you are not sure about the performance of your network or are constantly waiting on a lagging computer, we recommend taking the following steps to ensure your business is reaching its full potential:
- Call HCTS at (830) 613-3133 or visit our website to schedule a meeting to learn more about how we can improve the quality of your network.
- Share your specific business goals with HCTS, and we will review your current network setup and help develop a plan to help you reach your goals.
- Partner with HCTS to manage your IT solutions to ensure maximum productivity for years to come.
HCTS has multiple decades of experience designing and installing business class IT infrastructure for Fortune 500 companies and governments all over the world. Call us at (830) 613-3133 or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you increase your bottom line.